Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

This is great

This's a really good game! when you're gonna make level 2? You should put KoRns Justin(the chorus part)for the backround music.And change the look of the level, and make it a little bit harder. more enemies that shoot for example.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Wow!

When I got an ADSL, I went to newgrounds, and this was the first game I found good, 'cause I thought flash games could never be good enough, but this game changed my mind:And I never really liked skateboarding games, but this changed my mind in that point too! So this is the best "flash-skateboarding game" I've ever played!

Brainsplatters 2 Brainsplatters 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me so pissed!!!Game over over and over again!!! I fucking can't stand this game!!! It's too fucking hard!!! If you think this is funny you're nuts! only if it wouldn't be so hard...

Scope Assault Scope Assault

OK for a demo

If this is a demo, I understand. This game's OK but there's just one thing that was bothering me, and that was that baddie. It looked like Solid Snake!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

It's an evil Solid Snake. A factory in 1923 manufactures many Cardboard Solid Snakes of doom. Your mission is to erradicate as many as possible within 60 seconds. If you don't the world will suffer the wrath of millions of cardboard solid snake cut outs

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

Fucking funny

it's been a while since I've played a shooting game as good as this, good job man! the music sucks though, but who cares about that?

Evil Resident: Engine Evil Resident: Engine

too hard

Have you ever played this game by yourself? 'cause it's impossible! or am I just so goddamm bad player. but it's a ok game game though, only if it wouldn't be so hard.

capn-g responds:

It can be done. Try shooting every second zombie so you have reload "gaps"