FF8 - Squall vs. Seifer FF8 - Squall vs. Seifer

What were you thinking!?

What's the point of making this.It's just an intro movie of FF8, and the music sucks ass.I would be little better if would be silent! The idea itself was doomed, but you made it even worse putting some crappy music in it!!! are compleatly nuts!?

Solid Sticks 4 Solid Sticks 4

well, well

Well, how should it put this...This is OK, but first: those guys weren't really stick figures, I don't know what should I call them...faceless batons, or clubs, or whatever. And second:I thought that it was like...never-ending, but it wasn't, so I guess that "second" thing is useless. Now don't get me wrong your movie is great, only if it wasn't "solid STICKS".And why do I find it funny? That's because I just laughed for the beating, that's so funny! I guess I'm little psychopath, hih!

You never know...

xarugas03 responds:

is that a compliment? Well, i called it solid sticks because their more solid. And sticks so that stick hating people would come watch it. Advertising and promotional techniques. ;) I like psychos. They're perfect characters for horror movies. :D

Metal Gear Stick Ep.1 Metal Gear Stick Ep.1

You fucking bitch!

I liked it, but...THAT WAS MY IDEA! YOU STOLE MY IDEA, 'CAUSE I WAS GONNA DO A METAL GEAR STICK ANIMATION, BUT YOU DID IT FIRST! Maybe I'll do that MGS animation anyway, but your movie will be better anyway.

You never know...

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

This is great

This's a really good game! when you're gonna make level 2? You should put KoRns Justin(the chorus part)for the backround music.And change the look of the level, and make it a little bit harder. more enemies that shoot for example.

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Wow!

When I got an ADSL, I went to newgrounds, and this was the first game I found good, 'cause I thought flash games could never be good enough, but this game changed my mind:And I never really liked skateboarding games, but this changed my mind in that point too! So this is the best "flash-skateboarding game" I've ever played!

Brainsplatters 2 Brainsplatters 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me so pissed!!!Game over over and over again!!! I fucking can't stand this game!!! It's too fucking hard!!! If you think this is funny you're nuts! only if it wouldn't be so hard...